Merino Wool Throw in Diamond Monochrome
Tweedmill Merino Wool Throw in Diamond Monochrome
Tweedmill throws are a must-have if you’re wanting to stop those summer evening chills. The British made throw is made using only the finest yarns to produce throws of high quality finishes.
1x Tweedmill Merino Wool Throw With in Diamond Monochrome
ACCESSORISE YOUR GARDEN SET
This reversible monochrome throw comes in black and white and is stitched from 100% merino wool complete with complimenting cream tassels. Drape the throw over an outdoor dining chair or sofa to bring an infusion of colour to an outdoor set and snuggle up to it when the summer sun goes down.
PLEASE NOTE: This throw should only be washed on a cold cycle and do not tumble dry.
We try to dispatch your order within 48 hours.
Delivery to most UK address is usually free, but there are some areas that will receive a surcharge.
Please call or email our team and we will be able to inform you about costings and shipping estimates.
You can cancel your order up to 14 days from the delivery date.
See our returns policy for more info.
- 1. On first use, light fire pit and burn on high to cure the lava rock
- 2. "FOR YOUR SAFETY” Once fire pit is lit maintain a safe distance (minimum of 15 ft) from fire pit.
- 3. Operate fire pit at least 45 minutes during the curing process
- 4. After 45 minutes continue curing lava rock until popping or crackling sound stops
- 5. Turn fire pit off and let cool down
- 6. If you apply more lava rock or move pieces of lava rock in fire pit follow above steps again to cure the lava rock.