Replacement Cushions for Cambridge Range
The lightweight material on this product ensures manoeuvring can be done without breaking a sweat.
More mess less stress. This product features easy-clean glass so you can wipe away table dirt or spillages with ease.
- Superior Foam Cushions
Superior Foam Cushions
Luxurious and comfortable. Sink into our premium cushioned foam to take a load off.
- Made by us. Designed by you.
Made by us. Designed by you.
This set is a modular furniture range – simply put, you can customise your design in a myriad of configurations. Your imagination is the only limit here! Either select individual pieces to add-on or give us a call to build your custom set.
- 1x Set of replacement cushions for Cambridge Chairs
- Available in a range of colours
- Thick foam for superior comfort and support
- 5.5mm piping for a decadent finish
- Showerproof cover that's designed to last
- Cushion cover can be unzipped to allow for machine washing
- Machine washable at 30° to keep your set looking brand new
- Seat Cushions - Width: 43.5 Depth: 43 Height: 5
This set of replacement cushions for your Cambridge chairs will ensure your outdoor furniture is now as comfortable as when you first purchased your Cambridge chair. Ensure your set feels and looks as good as new by purchasing a set of replacement cushions. The stylish cushions feature decorative piped edging that adds a touch of class. Designed to last the replacement cushions have thick foam cushions for superior comfort. Our cushions have been curated using the finest materials, which is why we offer a 1-year warranty to give you peace of mind. So, whether your cushions have lost their bounce, or you just fancied adding a different colour to your outdoor set these replacements will be the perfect addition.
UK Wide Delivery
We try to dispatch your order within 48 hours.
We now deliver to UK Highlands and Islands, including Northern Ireland
Delivery to most UK address is usually free, however, there are some areas that will receive a surcharge.
Weekend delivery is now available UK wide for an additional £20
Please call or email our team and we will be able to inform you about costings and shipping estimates.
You can cancel your order up to 30 days from the delivery date.
See our returns policy for more info.
- 1. On first use, light fire pit and burn on high to cure the lava rock
- 2. "FOR YOUR SAFETY” Once fire pit is lit maintain a safe distance (minimum of 15 ft) from fire pit.
- 3. Operate fire pit at least 45 minutes during the curing process
- 4. After 45 minutes continue curing lava rock until popping or crackling sound stops
- 5. Turn fire pit off and let cool down
- 6. If you apply more lava rock or move pieces of lava rock in fire pit follow above steps again to cure the lava rock.