0% Finance - No interest and no deposit - Available on all orders to the value of over £599.
read payments over 10 monthly instalments (the first instalment is due thirty days after your purchase is dispatched to you). Alternatively, we now also offer the option to buy now, pay next spring. This option includes 6 months interest free. Should you pay the balance off within the first 6 months, there is no interest to be paid whatsoever. However, if you do not pay the balance off within this period, the loan will be spread across 42 months. There is also a settlement fee of £29, if the balance not be paid within the first 6 months. For further details and exact payments, please add your items to the basket and select your chosen “payment method”. Loans are provided in conjunction with our finance partner, V12 Finance Ltd.
To apply online, follow 3 simple steps:
(1) Simply add item(s) to your shopping basket, then Checkout.
(2) On the 'Payment method' option you will be able to pay by Interest Free Finance (12 months) or Buy Now Pay Later (6 months / 42) - select one of these options.
(3) Follow the instructions from V12 Finance and fill in all applicable sections, the easy application process takes no more than five minutes and you will receive an instant decision.
Who can apply for 0% Finance?
Finance is subject to status and you must fulfil the following criteria:
- Be 18 years old.
- Be a permanent UK resident.
- Hold a bank or building society account capable of handling direct debit payments.
- The minimum value of the product(s) must be over £599.
- Pass appropriate credit checks.
If you have any problems, please call our customer services team on 0161 408 0494 or email them directly at [email protected] Our customer services team can e-mail you an application form directly and advise the next steps as required, should you require further assistance.
What do I need to apply?
To apply, simply complete our easy and straightforward online form at the checkout and add an electronic signature. Please ensure you enter all details correctly including your full name and address. Any incorrect/misspelt information could affect the success of your application.
My application has been declined, what next?
Your application can be declined for a variety of reasons, including incorrect information, or not having the required credit score. Rattan Direct can never guarantee your application will be successful, however we do offer other alternatives such as payment via PayPal or with a debit/credit card.
You can appeal directly to V12 should your application be unsuccessful. Contact their client team directly on 029 2046 8900 for further information on how to appeal.
Should you wish to alternatively pay via PayPal or Credit/Debit card, please contact our team directly on 0161 408 0494.