Cotton Throw in Wave Mushroom
Tweedmill Cotton Throw in Wave Mushroom
Tweedmill throws are a must-have if you’re wanting to stop those summer evening chills. The British made throw is made using only the finest yarns to produce throws of a high quality finish. You can even match this throw with a set of Tweedmill cushions.
1x Tweedmill Cotton Throw With in Wave Mushroom
ACCESSORISE YOUR GARDEN SET
This ultra-modern reversible throw from the Tweedmill collection comes with the wave mushroom pattern. The beige colourway is simplistic, so you can add this to any one of our outdoor sets, no matter the colour. Drape the throw over an outdoor dining chair or sofa and snuggle up to it when the summer sun goes down.
PLEASE NOTE: This throw should only be washed on a cold cycle and do not tumble dry.
UK Wide Delivery
We try to dispatch your order within 48 hours.
We now deliver to UK Highlands and Islands, including Northern Ireland
Delivery to most UK address is usually free, however, there are some areas that will receive a surcharge.
Weekend delivery is now available UK wide for an additional £20
Please call or email our team and we will be able to inform you about costings and shipping estimates.
You can cancel your order up to 30 days from the delivery date.
See our returns policy for more info.
- 1. On first use, light fire pit and burn on high to cure the lava rock
- 2. "FOR YOUR SAFETY” Once fire pit is lit maintain a safe distance (minimum of 15 ft) from fire pit.
- 3. Operate fire pit at least 45 minutes during the curing process
- 4. After 45 minutes continue curing lava rock until popping or crackling sound stops
- 5. Turn fire pit off and let cool down
- 6. If you apply more lava rock or move pieces of lava rock in fire pit follow above steps again to cure the lava rock.