Cotton Throw in Duck Egg
Tweedmill Cotton Throw in Duck Egg
Tweedmill throws are a must-have if you’re wanting to stop those summer evening chills. The British made throw is made using only the finest yarns to produce throws of a high quality finish. You can even match this throw with a set of Tweedmill cushions.
1x Tweedmill Cotton Throw in Duck Egg
ACCESSORISE YOUR GARDEN SET
Keep yourself warm on a cool summer evening with the Sycamore Duck Egg Throw. This reversible throw has been woven from 100% cotton in a duck egg and cream colourway. With blanket stitch edging this throw has a high-quality finish. Drape the throw over an outdoor dining chair or sofa and snuggle up to a loved one when the sun goes down.
PLEASE NOTE: This throw should only be washed on a cold cycle and do not tumble dry.
We try to dispatch your order within 48 hours.
Delivery to most UK address is usually free, but there are some areas that will receive a surcharge.
Please call or email our team and we will be able to inform you about costings and shipping estimates.
You can cancel your order up to 14 days from the delivery date.
See our returns policy for more info.
- 1. On first use, light fire pit and burn on high to cure the lava rock
- 2. "FOR YOUR SAFETY” Once fire pit is lit maintain a safe distance (minimum of 15 ft) from fire pit.
- 3. Operate fire pit at least 45 minutes during the curing process
- 4. After 45 minutes continue curing lava rock until popping or crackling sound stops
- 5. Turn fire pit off and let cool down
- 6. If you apply more lava rock or move pieces of lava rock in fire pit follow above steps again to cure the lava rock.