Plastic Base for Market Parasol
Offering an extra layer of protection, the free outdoor cover is breathable; preventing the build-up of mould on your furniture weave when not in use. We however advise that you store your cushions indoors when not in use for long periods and during heavy rains.
This set arrives fully assembled for greater convenience. Simply pop on your cushions and kick off your shoes! Not an Allen key in sight.
More mess less stress. This product features easy-clean glass so you can wipe away table dirt or spillages with ease.
- Made by us. Designed by you.
Made by us. Designed by you.
This set is a modular furniture range – simply put, you can customise your design in a myriad of configurations. Your imagination is the only limit here! Either select individual pieces to add-on or give us a call to build your custom set.
PLASTIC BASE FOR MARKET PARASOL
This market parasol plastic base is an easy-to-assemble base that keeps your parasol in position when it is used outdoors.
1x Plastic Base for Market Parasol
The black parasol base features a large black base with a hole in order to fit a parasol in. The base requires water to fill it up and it can hold up to 12kg when it is filled up.
EASY TO FILL
The cantilever base can be attached to a number of our garden parasol models, they’re easy to fill and the design ensures you parasol will not be loose when it is in use. The easy to screw cap prevents water from spilling out.
EXPLORE THE ASCOT RANGE
UK Wide Delivery
We try to dispatch your order within 48 hours.
We now deliver to UK Highlands and Islands, including Northern Ireland
Delivery to most UK address is usually free, however, there are some areas that will receive a surcharge.
Weekend delivery is now available UK wide for an additional £20
Please call or email our team and we will be able to inform you about costings and shipping estimates.
You can cancel your order up to 30 days from the delivery date.
See our returns policy for more info.
- 1. On first use, light fire pit and burn on high to cure the lava rock
- 2. "FOR YOUR SAFETY” Once fire pit is lit maintain a safe distance (minimum of 15 ft) from fire pit.
- 3. Operate fire pit at least 45 minutes during the curing process
- 4. After 45 minutes continue curing lava rock until popping or crackling sound stops
- 5. Turn fire pit off and let cool down
- 6. If you apply more lava rock or move pieces of lava rock in fire pit follow above steps again to cure the lava rock.