Abaca Rattan Side Table with Shelf
- Easy Clean
- In-house Designs
- Hand-made by weaving natural rattan around a solid hardwood mahogany wooden frame with solid hardwood legs
- Individual, modern and contemporary pieces created by our design team
- Furniture frame exceeds the British Standards set for heavy domestic use
- Small Side Table
- Ideal for any indoor dining space
- Woven top with safety glass covering
- Compact size for small rooms
- Delivery options available for the entire UK
- 7-Year Structural Warranty
- Table - Width: 55 Depth: 45 Height: 65
Small Side Table
Bring this stylish small side table into your conservatory space, so you have an area to place a book, morning coffee and your newspapers. The small table features a glass top which is tempered for safety. The table is made with abaca wicker that is handwoven around a hardwood frame. A shelf sits beneath the top that gives an ideal place to hideaway some of your items.
Designed to Last
This set is designed to last, with high quality materials used to ensure the set won’t deteriorate after long term use. You’ll be able to keep this set looking in pristine condition by wiping down the surfaces that ensures the set keeps its natural sheen. The glass top is tempered that ensures the top won’t smash, making it safe for families.
Designed by our in-house team using the finest of materials this small coffee table will be a part of your interior for many years. The coffee table won’t deteriorate even after long term use and is also incredibly stylish and is in keeping with modern trends. We give a seven-year structural warranty on all of our furniture as we’re confident in it to be long lasting.
|Availability Date||21 Dec 2019|
We try to dispatch your order within 48 hours.
Delivery to most UK address is usually free, but there are some areas that will receive a surcharge.
Please call or email our team and we will be able to inform you about costings and shipping estimates.
You can cancel your order up to 14 days from the delivery date.
See our returns policy for more info.